This is the best weekend ever.
Or so I think(:
I done up everything which I am supposed to.
For FOC. Calling people was alright. Get it over and done with.
Some campers seemed to be high! Not seemed, is heard through the phone. Rah.
Dunnowhatthehellimsaying.
Yesterday was a damn slacked day I ever had! (:
Was supposed to go out lah! with beehwa, joan and haoyan.
Sorry I can't make it yeah);
Anyway, I woke up at 11.30am! heh! No naggings.
Spent the boring afternoon doing SB club stuff-.-
Then dined with my cousin and bro at Sakae Sushi. Forever, I can't eat Chanwanmushi.
Unlucky huh. zzz.
Got a lill shopping done too.
Haven't got dad his birthday present. sheesh.
His birthday falls on 27th March.
And,I don't like to buy presents for guys! Like nothing to buy lah!
Pre-celebration with dad since need to be in school for camp on the day itself.
Lalala!
6th Lesson today.
I ought to be shot dead, because I haven't write any journal entries for the NYAA thing yet.
So I need to recall the last few lessons. Rahh!
Today was kicking for freestyle. And swam 8 laps. Okay, my stamina sucks.
I need to go train already. Ha!
I realised I got more tanned after swimming. And people said I looked like malay.
gosh. terrible! uneven tanned ah. zzz.Jocelyn is a happy girl today. WHY? She got darker like finally. HA!
i think is time to change my phone. Okay random! It went crazy on thu.When people called, I couldn't received. All I got was missed calls. And when people smsed me, I didn't received.
I am sorry if you are one of those who smsed me but did not get any replies.
But it should be alright now.Reset the damn line(:

<< Home