Bought the book "Atonement".
I think the storyline is not bad, minus off the fact that the movie was kind of blur for the audience.

Caught up with Stella, after her exams(:
Had a fabulous time today. Basically,we were reminiscing the past.
Being in the same class for 4 years.Same CCAs.
Though there were ups & downs, We managed to survive through.
Backstabbing was the worst lot of it.
Eye candies and hanging out with the usual boys were the best of it, i guess(:
Plus house practices, cherographing dance for our sport's day.
Damn fun lah. SYF pratice. Haha. if Farhanah is reading this, she is so gonna remember what we did to her accidentally. =X
Poly life is just way way different from sec school life.
I still can't believe I am going to move on to yr2 already!
Time just flies!
hmmmm.
Okay, I lost the mood to blog because i all forgot about the ppt for FOC.
Aye, shit):

Got lots of calls to make tomorrow!AHHH.
I prefer weekends.
There are a lot of nice movies coming up.
STEP UP2! (:
13th mar! woohooo:DDD

;DDD

<< Home