Thursday, March 20, 2008

I AM TIRED.
Gonna drop dead sooon. ROAR!

I am sick of school, I don't miss that place!
How could I been missing school since I have been going back to school for the past few days, including today! HA.
*YAWNSYAWNS*

Today's was the 3rd FOP bonding session. This is the shortest session ever! HA.
hmmm. Few upsets here & there. Oh well, all I can say is that nobody is perfect, and we can't get things the way we want, despite how hard we wished it could be.
But I am pretty happy with several people. DMC people. A few of them are really very nice(:

After the bonding session, was meeting with OCs, followed by lovely lunch((:
Then bought food for FOC, with Mr Caleb & Jocelyn & Penelope( I'm not sure of the spelling though.oops!) PENELOPE. HAHA.
We bought a lot of milo tins and packets, which total up to 30 and 25 tins of kaya.
People were shocked and they kept staring at us. Damn rude lah! They stared at you in the eye. tsssk.
But seriously, we looked super cuckoo lah, not to mention those stuff i mentioned earlier plus 15 cans of biscuits! HAHA!

Nevertheless, We managed to get it back to school. Is just heavy:D
Afterwhich, went back to clubhouse. I don't know why I went back. It seemed like I have got things to do, but my memory failed me :X

Supposedly, was heading home with Natalie & Lishi. Was damn tired and had a terrible headache. But no,changed mind last minute and went to TM. All easties people! weehee(:
Walked and shopped a bit.

Reached home and had dinner. Parents closed shop early because they were preparing to go overseas. GENTING AGAIN.zzz.
I am damn bored of that place, though I must say, I like the weather there. Big contrast compared to SG's weather. Everybody must be thinking I will have more freedom, but no.
Must take care of my brother. Humphs. And asked him to study. Gosh.

Anyway, STEP UP 2 movie was nice. Caught it with Mel yesterday. Like finally since we have been talking about going out since the first sem. HA. Anyway, it was a fab movie. The storyline is around the same, but still, is unique and different from the first movie.
4 stars out of 5! ((:
And I realised I spent lot of money this week. Rah! x(
Bought lots of things this week lah. HEH. But I felt proud of myself. At least I'm outside(yess, spending money) and not stuck in school. heh.

Okay, good friday tml! I think I will finish all SB club stuff and slacked the whole weekend! yayness! (:
Can't believed the camp is like this week lah. Time flies. School is startin soon.
I can't wait for FOC & FOP TO END! :DD

and is time I need to pack my camp stuff! But I'm lazy, right now. procrastinating! eeesh.