Friday, February 29, 2008

Pretty satisfied today, with the attendance for FOP facilitators.
They were more enthuasistic than last time too.
Perhaps is station games. I don't know.

I am a happy girl today(:
A short ADD meeting after FOP bonding session, then k-box.
Rah. Was already tired when i reached there, when i haven't even begin singing.
And my voice sucks lah.
eeeesh. k-box with Junyu, Lishi, Ka Ming, Seng Hui and Yingxian were fun(:
Yingxian got a damn nice voice.
And i sang like a little kid.But i don't care and carried on singing.Haha!
But, If i grow up, let's say when I am 20, and my voice remains like this, then it will be shitty lah. Confirm die lor. -___-
eeeyer. Don't think so far yet. But I am already 17 plus! Ahhh!
Never mind.I am contradicting myself. Gosh.

I am happy until I check my mail and most were about SB.
Boos.
Am contemplating right now. Decisions. Tsk.
I wanna watch more dramas and suddenly i feel like playing bowling!(: