Signed up for swimming lesson.
I must be out of my mind to sign up for this.
Aiya, should learn it when i am younger right.
Parents don't allow, then now asked me to go learn.
since like sec4 but only now I want to learn.
And i am scared of water. shitt.
But I am kind of looking forward to it.Lessons will start on this Monday.
Attending with Jocelyn.
I am sure we will make a fool of ourselves. haha!
Was surfing the net.
I wanna go visit all these places!(:
But must earn enough money first! weeeee!((:
statue of liberty
victoria falls.
BuckingHam Palace.Royalty.wee(:
BEFORE SUNSET. Stonehenge:D
AFTER SUNSET:Stonehenge:Dspot the difference?
Golden gate bridge.Damn nice lah!
Niagara Falls(: so many falls huh.
This is simply breathetaking!Auroras. Polar Lights.
Louvre Museum.If you had read Dan Brown Book(:can't wait to go to all these places lah.
And i feel like re-read Harry Potter Books.
Ahhhh. (:

<< Home