went for swimming again.
5th lesson!
I can swim like finally, without that stupid board okayy!
2.5 weeks to learn. wooohoo(:
the breaststroke or frogstyle, is the same stroke lah.
WOOHOO, CAN SWIM LAH!
okay, I know need not be so excited lah, but I had got a sense of achievement and satisfaction! weehee(:
got a ride to the mrt station by our instructor's friend, who is also an instructor?
Dunno lah :/
anyway, met some nice people, from SP too. graduates who were training to become swimming instructors. the world is so small!
went LJS to have dinner with jocelyn! the person gave us so much chilli lah when i asked for more, I didn't expect him to give like 11 packets! -.-
Then i asked him to take back SOME, he took back ONE. like ERR.
Then went shengsiong and checked out some food items for FOC.
Shengsiong is gonna be one of my homes again, since food implosion and council fiesta! x(
I think I am gonna be sick of preparing food for 297 people. heh.
Anyway, my body is still aching from last swimming session on saturday. Not to mention plus today's and the pain that is going to come tomorrow =X
It reminded me of the old times-training for SYF Dance.
It was crazy lah! Blue black bruises were a common sight.
Phantom of the Opera, with that mask of ours. HAH!
okay, sidetrack a little already. Now I am damn high because of swimming! heh! wee!
my nose is gonna break soon, from blowing bubbles.
Thank god, the pool is only 1.2m lah! I am vertically challenged a bit, though not so bad compared to c__rie :P
okay change of topic! heh.
FOC bonding session was alright.telematch. Quite fun.MAFFEES WON! WOOHOOOO!(:
both teams!I am damn proud of you guys okay! *GRINS*
MATAS, jiayou okay!(:
and i got sunburnt. Lousy skin i have got. RAH!
damn red can. LALA!
Tomorrow will be FOP meeting.for org com.hm. I know FOP is not as fun as FOC, but org com, just bear with it okay! U get to meet yur damn cute and shuai juniors if that is a consolation! HEH!
And speaking of FOP, is like how many days left only can. Minus that whole week of FOC.
ahhhh. There are a lot of things that we haven't do. boos.
Holidays are going to end soon. I think this holiday wasn't that bad. No work is still alright, just $$ problem. heh. Played a lot! ((: heh.
And there are many things I am addicted to right now.
ADDICTIONS & LOVES
*top of the list, is LJS, crunchy shrimps! heh!
*SIMPLE PLAN latest album.
*swimming.I am dreaming of bubbles lah! -.-
*butter biscuits. the tin can, u know. blue round tin can. forgot the brand lah.
*Froot Loops. ooohhh!
*Harry Potter spells. EDS, Let's have a spell duel! :D I am revising it can! LOL.
*singing camp songs. PEARLY SHELLS! ((:
*Dutch Lady strawberry milk. (:
*k-box? hmmm. okay bah. though i sang like a little kid. heh.
*Daytona is <3!>
*STEP 2 MOVIE! (:
*watching korean dramas. Nana, where's our k-drama marathon?! ):
i think that's all? out of 12 addictions, so many are food! gosh.
photos. Just felt like taking photos today. crazy eh.
GUESS, 10 PKTS LAH!
heh.poured like 5 pkts of chilli.
LJS lights.took for fun. HA. 
okay our faces are RED! XD
eh my favourite!It taste uber nice okay:DICED GEM(:
i could ate one pkt by myself in 2 days when i was young!=)
I wanna go sleep already uh.
My brains are screaming tired! heh.
this week is gonna be another long week. How many ultra long weeks had I been having?
RAH.

<< Home