Monday, March 10, 2008

Okay, i think my msn and hotmail acct don't like me.
Had been signing into my hotmail account for the past 15 mins, to no avail.
eeeeshhh. Never mind. Don't need to check emails.Checking email had become a daily rountine thanks to SB club.Lol.
Argh, I just can't get! sigh.

The idiot company which got me sent to quotation to them for one cuckoo weighing machine.Above $200.
Now, u tell me is below $200. I need not do the quotations at all lah! waste my time!

Oh boy, I can't wait for ADD and FOE to finish this week.

Hurry, I wanna get over this week! Then only left FOC and FOP.
God, sometimes I can't wait for school to start, so that SB club events would not be keeping me busy. But when school starts, I think I prefer to do SB club events.

I think I am very fickle-minded -.-


Decorating the FOE room was fun. With the crazy people I have ever meet in my life.
Darryl and Jordan were damn funny lah!Burping and scolding vulgarities at the same time.Haha.Don't know how they do it anyway. I can't even burp can. I don't know how to do lots of things lah! -___- What i got from the room was...Chicken AH chicken! xD
Anyway,the room is awesome! (: But my eyes hurt. Thanks to RED.
We couldn't believe ourselves that we were so hardworking to stay back!LOL.
And there is only Macdonald and vending machines there!

HUNGRY HUNGRY.
Came back and ate korean instant noodles. Heh!I like kimchi(:

Putting in so much effort and removing everything in less than an hour. Damn sad ah.
Anyway, I don't wanna talk abou SB club events already.Practically every post has something to do with SB club lah. zzz.

I got into marketing! heh!
Were over the moon, because I screwed up my GPA.
Thought I cannot get in but thank god, I did.

Same class with many people from DBA 06.
I am not that sad as compared to others who get into marketing but don't like their class.
whooosh. But Peijin got into DBA 11. alone eh.
The rest got into DBA 12. More than 5 got into the same class.
Classmates for 3 years! heh. I am going to see Nana for 2 more years! Argh! gonna waste more$$ on shopping with her again! :P

Luckily, those that were being ostracshized in our class were not in marketing.
Hohoho! Okay, I am being mean here.

Being honest to myself. Because if I get stuck with a project group that I cannot work well with, I will die. No committment, just more dreading.
I am not a HR person. Though when I am angry, people don't believe. Just because of that kiddy voice of mine! tssskk.

I wanna go Night Safari like this holiday. Okay, random:D

Wed and Thu is gonna be long LONG LONG DAY.
and the weather sucks lah!

4E1'S class gathering. With 3 Teachers.

Friends who are in JCs, Mug hard for A level ! ((: and the coming exams after holidays!