I am damn full.
Ate sushi just now with mom and bro.
The three of us ate like $81 + can! LOL.
Chanwanmushi made us wait for more than an hour.
zzz.
Today was a terrible day.Roar. Early morning met that nerdy clinton to go to bugis to purchase prizes for ADD. zzzzz. Been out the whole day to purchase prizes. Afternoon, the very nice Mr Caleb picked us up at Tampines to drive us back to school. Thank you! heh!
Who in the right mind would go back to school on SUNDAY?!
zzz.
Very sian, but at least prizes are settled huh.
Tomorrow would be SB club activties again(sigh) and swimming lessons.
wed is ADD.
Thu is FOE.
and FOC AND FOP ARE LIKE IN HOW MANY MORE WEEKS.
gosh. =X
confirm die lor.
oohh. sidetrack.Today I bought lots of stuff lah! weehee(:
retail therapy is seriously needed. heh.
i got into marketing!heh!i wanna know my marketing class. I dunno which class i got myself into.
stupid nyaa. arrghh!

<< Home