Friday, February 29, 2008

look at the time now.
I ought to be in bed like right now!
especially i am a small kid. Lishi's sister kept saying that i am a small kid.
-____-

FOP meeting tml. ARGH.
hopefully the turnout would be better than last meeting and they could participate more actively.
I am asking for a lot which it won't happen, i know.
No harm in trying though.

Today was fun though. Though slept late yesterday, woke up like dunno wad time, met Lishi, Clinton and Carrie to collect sponsors stuff for ADD . zzzz.
Run out of free MRT rides. Me and Lishi went back to school for FOP & FOC meetings respectively while the clinton and carrie went for k-box with the other OCs.
After some sidetracks and real stuff done,Eds, Lishi and me went to meet the other bunch of people at jurong center? Is that the name of the place. I'm not sure. Rah!Found the bunch of them at the arcade.I don't know that Darryl and Clinton could dance lah.
They played like damn well for guys. lol. I agree with Carrie that Flora is damn funny! Her actions and movements! And when she chiong-ed for the MRT like some auntie. Plain funny lah! I have got sitches due to over excessive of laughing.
Daytona! We were damn noisy till we were asked to lower our volumes. Damn high lah. HAHA. It was damn fun.

Okay, more SB things to be done tml.
Luckily, there something to look forward to tml, instead of just SB! ZZZ.


Bit of Randomness:
I am tired. I had seen the ugly side of humans.
Not a lot, but just enough for me to see through them and know who they really are.And i don't like what i am seeing. Lots of surprises in life,be it good or bad, and i guess this is just one of the small nasty surprise.
And i really don't like it. I don't like to read people's minds.
It just makes me feel sick and tired.

I am just tired of everything, i guess.
Seriously, i am going to sleep, tml is gonna be another long tiring day! (: