Things are not going well, yes is pretty obvious.
I guess everything started sometime way back and now, in this pretty pessimistic situation, all i can say is everything sucks pretty badly.
This post is damn frank, so pardon me if i offend you.
Before i start off with anything, I wanna apologise for not telling u guys abt Viv joining the MC.
Is not on purpose that we don't want to tell you, but you need to look at the time and situation.
That time was already late at night when we confirmed.
It was really careless of me not to give u guys a confirmation . Is was not the case that i can't be bothered . I assumed u guys knew.
Okay, assumptions are always wrong.
my mistake. I am really sorry.
But about the meeting, i can swear is a last minute thing.
You guys should know there are bound to be ineveitable last minute meetings.
Of course, if possible, one week advance notice should be good enough for everybody to plan all your activities and work.
But what if it there isn't any one week advance notice?
I did not demand everybody to be there either. I understand you have got your plans, so do I.
So does everyone. But if it is an really important meeting, then maybe could reschedule your programs.I know you guys are unhappy, but who isn't when come to these kind of last minute things?
We had went through this last minute things for one year already and we know we seriously hate last minute things. sometimes it just cant be helped. I thought we understand this.
I was wrong, i guess.
You sms-ed me when i was still in the middle of deciding the meeting time.
Of course, i tell you in advance there is this meeting to book you first. Once confirmed i will tell the rest. But when we knew this meeting is not so urgent, we postponed it, i wanted to spread the message, of course. You were the first to sms me after the meeting is decided to be push back.So, i tell you is postponed then get LS to send msgs to everybody.
wrong time.
Not that we don't want to tell you things or we cant be bothered,just want to have a final proper clear message to everybody. After everything is confirmed. Things just happened at the wrong interval timing.
misunderstandings. serious communication problem.
It was not that your presence was unimportant.
When did we say that? When was it known?
If you guys were not important, would we have try ways to persuade u guys to stay?NO.
This means u guys have a important place in SB.Everybody has their own role and part to play in the club.
So what if so & so hold some high position in the club?everybody is still equal.No preferential treatment either. We went through the first year together, and it was when we knew we disliked politics, that was what got us closer.
So why is it happening now? Okay, maybe i am oversensitive.
To me,post is no big deal, higher post comes with more responsibilty and stress okay.
We have different cliques. pretty obvious.We cant control whom we can are more comfortable with. You guys sometimes seemed to be in your own world, we could hardly enter your world. So many DOC gatherings initiatied, but most of the time you guys were not there.Time and time it happened again, and for the first few times u guys missed,we knew u guys had your own reasons.
More disappointment when u guys still did not turn up for the recent gatherings. birthday celebrations. Is was not that we did not want to include you guys.Inititative were taken.
Your presence in SB club will be affected somehow. Just a matter of time. Don't belittle gatherings.. Gatherings are the only times we can bond together. Yes, you guys did come for the event planning, but small little things like gatherings could further improve the relationship between one and another to a higher level.
Maybe these things would not be happening now. Because we understand each other better.
not being bonded with the others, being too close with yur own clique.
Knew that you guys were really struggling whether to stay on or quit.
If one quit, the close friends would most probably too.
And when Eds made the decision to quit, u guys were hesitating.
[I know the closer ones missed him dearly.The rest missed him too. But ppl could stop harping on the fact that he left. Through words, through blog. Because things just felt weird. The way u said made me feel i just snatched this post from him which kinda make me feel worse.I agree,the club is definitely different without him.
I prefer the good old times too. But once there are changes , we need to adapt to it, right?is how we survive in this world. Tucked away the good memories in our hearts and forget the bad ones. ]
So, when u guys decided to stay on, still unstability.
The people who stayed and the new ones feel threatened, you seemed very unstable, and want to quit at times.
Alas, once u guys have really finally decided to stay on,it was a relief because we thought things would turn out fine,it may not be as good as how we were last time, but at least i thought we could surive another year.
When things seemed to be improving, this had to come.
seriously bad. I am disappointed too.
I don't like this. it justs put my mood down.
I know you have join other CCAs, as long as you can manage, is not a problem at all.Just to let you know it will not be fair to the others if you suddenly just go MIA, or when sb is not one of your top priorities.
Pursue your own happiness then. I know i sound mean, but seriously this thing is making me crazy. Not knowing whether you will stay on or not, and keep reading your mind. Even you stay on, you seemed reluctant.
I just hope things would turn out better soon.
Apologies done, some don't bother to even reply at all.
What could i say?
Perhaps,more time needed.
I still considered about others' feelings when i typed this.
And if really hurts, i m sorry.
The truth hurts.
For once, i badly wanted something for myself. be true to my own feelings. How i really feel,instead of considering about how others will feel because sometimes others do not give a shit about your feelings either. I have my own selfish times. This is gonna be one of those.
This is how realistic the world is.
shitty, cold and sucky.
And when u thought things are going better, it turned out to be worse than what you expect.
likewhatthebloodyhell.

<< Home