If only....
friendships will last forever,
things would be as perfect as what we want,
there were not so many obstacles for us to overcome,
there were not so many sad times, but more of happy times,
lesser hypocrites, lesser backstabbers,
if only if only..
Pardon me for this post. Is gonna be very random! :D
Okay, so Jocelyn said i have a very fertile imagination.
Despite my small pea-brain. Roar!
After swimming, what could you expect but us to talk nonsense?
We swam don't know how many laps, more than 5 was all i could remember.
there was these 2 or 3 laps i never stopped! weehee! a small sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Okay, i feel so proud of myself. HAHA.
Swimming really trains our stamina sia.
Learned freestyle today. It was damn tiring.
Haven't even start swimming freestyle, our arms are feeling tired already from the actions that we told to do. zzzz.
but it was fun!((:
we talked a lot of random things! I am super uber random today! hee!
My parents asked me to learn driving after my birthday.
I bet the accident rate in SG will increase. haha. Better not!
I don't have a sense of direction alright. based on my intuition only:D
Hopefully i can pass my theory test. heh!
I can't imagine i drive. Like uhhs, ME? goodness.
This is such an adult thing, very weird lah.
Am going Lollipop tomorrow with some DOC peeps. First time i ever entered a club.
I feel such a noob. Thankfully, i am with noobs too! :D
Tomorrow is gonna be a crazy night!
And so many diff grps of people are going! ((:
And so many diff grps of people are going! ((:
wee!
Okay, time to sleep.
I need lots of energy tomorrow.
The free hours of break should be used to settle FOP cca pts, MR mini project../SNORES.
Gems tomorrow. I am fated with Yanting. Last sem, we had the same GEMS too!Her laughter is worse than Justina's! -_-
P.S. this blogskin is best viewed in mozilla firefox. Not IE. (:
Maybe i shld changed again. HAHA.

5 years and 4 months old. Though we may be in different schools, we may not see each other so often, but our friendship is still there, deep in our hearts
<< Home