Monday, April 14, 2008

First day of school, and I am pretty satisfied.
Ms Felicia is in a good mood today! :D

School started at 10am.
CKM asked me to meet at 0930, when he told the others to meet at 0945!
on purpose.-.-
Shall let him off since is the first day of sch. heh.
Many people are wearing orange tee today! Super high lah!
Everywhere we go, we will go " HEY!" and yakked all the way.
Even in the canteen, when we were late, we were still chatting with the orange people.goodness.

First lesson was RWPS.
New faces, future classmates for 2 years.
Everyone was in their own clique, but DBA 06 took up more than 1/4 of the class.
woohooo! One bad thing was everybody stayed in their last year clique.
Then came introduction of module and blah blah blah.
Totally put me to sleep. Goodness, I was expecting the tutor to let us off like 2 hrs earlier?Like nothing much to do. She went through page by page of the BB thing.
I know she meant good, but ZZZZ!
Then came the whatever test, the self assessment test i think.
Project allocation. Damn fast lah. Progressing fast!
Same clique for project work again.I think because everybody not familiar, so stayed in own cliques.

We ended like 1230? Can't believe we went through RWPS for 2.5 hrs the first lesson.
The class wanted to eat lunch together, but no seats available.
Find the retail ppl and some HR people and i saw Lishi like finally! :]
Mini class gathering and we were outstanding can! So many people were wearing orange!
Finally lecture, when i saw carrie, natalie, and turtle(the original one)!
Mr Krishna for FMA. First lecture and I am already not concentrating.
What a good way to start yeah=x
Not much concentration because we were having msn convo on paper(HAHA!), deciding the place to go for dba06 dinner.
Hilarious lah. Msn nicks and smiley icons.
We sure know how to entertain ourselves and missed the wonderful music that lecturer was giving us. heh.

Last lesson was SSM.
2 hrs of tutorial by Ms Lily Lim.
It was fun! The perception game! (:
Ended lessons 1 hr earlier! woohoo!
This was the lesson that our class got a little bonded.
Class rep was Idy and asst rep was Nana!
we have got 3 ex chairman and 1 ex asst.rep!
All 3 ex chairman secured a new post in this new class.

Okay, my post is detailed today:D

The thing that made me really happy was dba06 gathering.
13 went, including angela's little brother.
Bunch of bimbos and himbos, seriously.
Thanks to senghui who started this. hah.

Had Pizza Hut at Marina Square.
Had lots of fun there, we were like going for matchmaking session! Girls one row and guys the opposite seats. HA!
The most funny part is when girls see sale and shopped like crazy!
The way Samantha,Nana & Eve shopped is like -.-
The guys kept imitating them by running the way they ran and copied exactly what they said in a exaggerated way! Seriously, funny! We had laughing fits!

Rendy is amazed at the way girls wear heels and put their feet in to the heel.
He exclaimed that we had got magic feets! And he tried on a heel and squeezed like mad.
HAHA. You ought to see his pained expression. Super kuku! And he tried on different types of shoes and heels. Experimenting-.-
Also, he went around observing girl's feet and shaked his head.lol.
And Daryl tried a female's jacket at MNG.
He can fit sia. Goodness, so we know what to get for his birthday present.
Then Ka Ming with Sam's bag! Acting like a girl.
Everybody really laughed like mad.
xD


DBA 06 07/08 rocks! (:
I so gonna hope DBA 12 is going to rock too(:
I think after some time we can. heh.
And i am greedy. heh.

FOP debrief tml. OC's outing. woohoo, DOC!(:
wed: shopping with 06 ppl((:

I am gonna be broke ):
But still, I am a happy girl today:D
sports elective-Yoga with Angela, Junyu and Yingxian.
I think my bones will break. heh!

Lessons at 9 tml.
9 to 5 tml! I need lots of sweets to keep me awake:D

Nights, people! Whee! (: