Thursday, April 24, 2008


Whee, i changed my blogskin again.
I am never contented with just one.
So let's see how long this can last xD


Tutorials like FMA really killed lots of my brain cells.
Tutorials like RWPS made me bored and hungry.
Tutorials like UCCD made me go high!
Especially this week we played that "no talking" game.
Super high! And some of us did that "Everybody Dance Now" Cheer.
This tutorial sorta bonded the class a teeny bit.


Celebrated Vivian's birthday today.We got some great pictures!Hah!
Everybody had fun loads of fun today, esp the photo taking part!
This week has got many birthdays.
May is gonna worse. Goodness.
Tomorrow is MR tutorial. 5 ground rules tomorrow! zzz.
Let's pray i can survive this tutorial.
I am not so used to year 2 modules and my class sucky timetable.
It could not be any worse, i guess.
I am kind of looking forward to my GEMS this friday.
History of china. heh.

swimming tomorrow. Ahh, gonna sleep like a dead log tomorrow,definitely!

Ohh, the picture reminds me that there is this "Save the Cats Campaign" going around! (:
Okay, random.

Off to bed! :D