Saturday, April 5, 2008

one whole day at home was awesome(;
the only distraction was MSN.



Yesterday was FOP rehearsal.
what should I say except that it was tiring.
It was tiring just walking the stairs, it was killing my feet.
Was pretty anxious over the speech. goodness.The microphone was cool! haha!
and DT asked whether i need chair or not. -___-
eeesh.

The rehearsal was made more interesting with a cute little boy named Dillion, Mr David Tan's son. I think his zodiac sign should be monkey.
Looked at the way he climbed the chairs, ran here and there. woohoo. very hyper child!



hmm.Handphone had been pretty busy lately.
many calls this week, from freshies.
Goodness. The questions they asked made me go crazy.
I can repeat the same things over and over again within 20 mins.
zzzzzzzzz.
Parents also called. woah. Lucky I got free incoming calls, if not, my bill would be :X
Maybe next time should put more numbers on the brochure next time.
making of ez-link card,Laptop matters..etc. Me and Edsmond had become the enquiry hotline for everything from CCA to laptop to ez-link card.
patience, patience. Ahhh!



was supposed to be out today.
For the briefing for this polygarage sale thing which me and vivian are participating.
Then, suppose to go out with Marsela! ):
But my ankle swollen. damn it.
There was this stupid kuku person who was behind me when I alighted from the bus.
Made me jump from the steps lah! kept pushing me!
So, ankle swollen again.zzz.
I am sick of this. My energy is practically drained just from walking.
haha.

I am a little grumpy today. oh well, never mind(:


keep tying up FOP stuff.I thought the whole thing was pretty much finished, but until Ivan spoke to us, it seemed like we had lots of loose ends to tie up.
So, meeting with org com TOMORROW, 10AM.
Yes, i know is a sunday.
sorry, org com.
FOP is this monday already, so let's just do our best for this and it will be finish soon! (:
I can't wait forward to that day. 10th april. woohoo.



I CANT WAIT FOR SCH TO START.
when SB club events would not be so stressful anymore:D
and to find out who are my new classmates:D



and oh, somebody was complaining about my music.
terrible music. HAH.imeem is lagging so much that I can't be bothered to change the music.
change the source of music though, back to the original one.
heh:D




and, i got my some cuckoo gems. some chinese idioms things.eew. thanks to the lagger server! the school server seriously sucks lah.
But look on the bright side, my chinese will improve! lol!


FOC photos:D




the OC is the best thing i got from this few mths of holiday:D