FELFELLYFEL

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Everyone's life is an object lesson to others.
- Karl G. Maeser


Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are.

posted by FELICIA(: at 3:20:00 PM

<< Home

About Me

Name: FELICIA(:
Location: Singapore


EIGHteen
23.05.90
ex-BWPS, DMS`Strivers
currently in SP, DBA

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • life can't be perfect.Perfections are illusions? y...
  • TAGGED BY: CAHO, the lill cute dwarf:D1] At what a...
  • SB FOC 08/09wooohoo, the camp was a big success! (...
  • some things are left better unsaid. all i know are...
  • Prep camp was not so bad, except for the bathing t...
  • Parents are home! weehee!No more freedom, but one ...
  • This is the best weekend ever.Or so I think(:I don...
  • I AM TIRED.Gonna drop dead sooon. ROAR!I am sick o...
  • went for swimming again.5th lesson!I can swim like...
  • okay, I had enough rest!More than enough for swimm...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]