Sunday, February 24, 2008

Woke up at 11am today! heh.
I am becoming of more a pig lately because of the holidays! zzz.
When school reopens, confirm can't wake up on time for lessons!

I can remember yesterday I rushed back school for FOP meeting with the events team & Edsmond and Aliyo. Woke up at 8am, and went of the house at 8.45, reached school about 9.45am. Whoooha. Break my own record.gee!
Played games with Amron and later MRT.
Super spastic. Thanks to Edsmond and Amron. Chinese Merah! xD
Drank quite a lot of water too, thanks to that irritatin Amron.
One lesson learnt, Don't sit beside him when playing games! LOL.
And i suck at rhymes! go learn more vocab. HAHA!

Went back home and rest awhile before heading out again, to meet the girls at my hse bus-stop.
4E1's class gathering at Maurice's hse.I forgot the name of his house anyway. heh.yeah, BBQ at his house. It was quite fun and some teachers came to. 3 teachers came and we forgot all about our form teacher. lol. Never invite him.
Ms Koh, Mdm Khoo and Mrs Oon & her husband came.
The teachers naturally talked about JC and A LEVEL, which caused all the poly people to stick together. And there is only 3 of us! -.-
can't believe all of them are yr2 already and are taking exams like this yr?!
Half of my class went to Meridian. Meridian VS poly+ others JC.
Rahh! Practically everybody is having exams and all, except for 2 SP's!lol.
Got some tips for which GEM i should take next sem.which reminds me that exams results are released this wed! okay, sidetrack!I don't care about 3.5 because i screwed up PACC already.Can get into marketing should be satisfiying for now.ha!
Watched a wee bit of soccer. Liverpool vs middlebrough or something like that.
I dont know if i spelled correctly because I don't watch soccer! Lol. Watchin soccer when Meridians were busying doing their own e-learning quiz. hah!
Went off at 12midnight. Din get any scolding from Mum because she was busy crying. haha.Korean dramas. LOL.

Alright, i am looking forward to next gathering(:


AND KHADY, we are not going die for ADD.
*cross fingers*