random thoughts
Cant get to bed, so i shall blog about IPOH first day and the remaining things if i can! (:
but okay, the photos are taking a very long to upload. zzz.
okay, now are random thoughts when photos are loading:
I can't wait to go Malaysia! Sunway lagoon! :DDDDDDDDD
but temporarily no water rides:/
Before Ipoh trip, I went to watch MAMA MIA with mars(: The movie is nice, but those who dislikes musicals, then don't waste money! The storyline is interesting! and the songs are fab!
Damn long never talk to her lah. shopping next!:D
Ipoh trip was damn fantastic! even though i am damn unlucky to come back with injuries again, but oh well! (: LTC and GYL camp were both equally fun, but LTC was really...
Resort was *ahem* The standards of both camp differs like....a lot!
No mosquitoes at LTC though. Fewer, but more trees, branches, frogs, flies and muddy tap water. ugh.
i m looking to ICE CAMP nightwalk ONLY. heh.
I feel like playing captainball now. lol.
oh yeah, played badminton today with Gyver. woohoo, 30-22! :D he damn funny pls! Like some cartoon character! hahaha!
I wanna get tanned, heh!
HIGH SCH MUSICAL3 and many nice movies this holidays!
blah, the photos are making me pissed. tml! (:
goodnight!:D

<< Home