Saturday, August 30, 2008

BREAK!(:

AHHA! The long awaited holidays! (:
Like the others, i was counting down to the 1st sec of freedom on friday morning.

NO MORE PAPERS! (:
No more projects and exams! and cramming stuff into our brains.
I can't express how happy I really was on Friday.

Okay, we did not went back to Damai since most of the teachers were not anymore, and leaving a few which i think by the time I reach, most probably will not be there anymore.
Nevertheless, met stella and have fun cruising town. She is going back Indonesia next week and there is GYL camp so could not really meet up. Blah.

Caught a movie and coincidentally Jolene and Shiqi caught the same movie.The movie is downright disgusting, I din know it was M18 at first. argh, lots of sex scenes. eew.
Meeting Sarah Marshall. And i agree that the girls were really pretty and the guys are directly opposites. ugh!

Samantha's belated birthday surprise was spoiled, but well, I tried my best. heh, sorry sam!
Nevertheless hope you enjoy the small chocolates cupcakes!

Inflation is everywhere! haha or I am just stuck in my own little neighbourhood for so long that I was not used to the prices. heh. Almost ten bucks everywhere, for a meal.

But anyway holidays is here! heh!

goodbye exams and textbooks,
hello batam, ipoh and KL!(:

It feels weird having so much time now, but nothing to complain of! (:

Labels: