Had red bloodshot eyes yesterday.I don't know why too.
Not itchy, not pained either. Don't bother too much until yesterday.
People on the train were scared of me. Like i had some deadly disease. Goodness.But can't blame them, i was shocked by my own eyes!haha!
Then, eyes were glued together this morning. So I had too see dear Doctor Tan.
Had been seeing him so much recently. He got a cabinet of my medical records since young.
I must have been the most accident, sick prone kid he ever see.
And because of my voice, he still think I am in sec school! Faints. Sec 3 or sec4?
That bad uh? My dad laughed like damn loud-_-
Nevertheless, MC for one day! missed MR tutorials. Haha.
Mrs Alice Tang's lesson. She's a great teacher but the module itself is boring!
And i slept until 10.30! weehee! (:
Some photos to brighten up the blog!I am so tempted to changed blogskin like AGAIN.
I lost tracks of how many blogskins i had used before. haha!


Nephew's one month old celebration. I think he looks like LA BI XIAO XING, Crayon Shin! haha! He got a lot of hair for his age! damn cute!


This is random. That time Jocelyn took it during swimming.
Sunset. I love these kind of sceneries.One word, beautiful!wee! (:
Yesterday was great apart from the eyes part.
Tutorials were boring and sleepy.Krishna!zzz!Until Class kept imitating the way he speak, to liven up the atmosphere. Super funny.
Lectures were stupid. Thanks to that ong clinton & Caho, turtles here and there. Goodness! And JY, Angela were spastic lah!Measuring the length of hairs on our arms.
Angela was 3 times of mine. Hah! INSANITY. Played tic-tack-toe on Clint's arm. HAHA. Lecture was fun.
MC'S meetin. The year ones are good. Pretty enthu & high!
Done with nomination day!
GO SB MC O8/09! ((: WHOO!
I shall apply for Hongkong/Macau marketing trip!(:
Parents allowed, YAY! That's it, if i passed the interview if there is.
(: shall study already.
nerdy specs tml! hah! :D

<< Home