Goodness gracious.
There are so many things to do. The long weekend had been good. Busy from projects and preparations for cousin's wedding.
Projects are making me go crazy but thanks god for lynette, who is my partner who pushed me to meet all the deadlines! (: If not, confirmed die. Thanks Lynette!
I see this girl in a whole new point of view. I don't know we can crap so much and talked loads of random stuff. But i am happy to work with her for these 2 projects(;
From the little visists to mosque, that's when my "kuti kuti" came in. If you don't know what "kuti kuti" is, i tell you soon. Go find pictures. HAHA. Childhood toys. heh! I thought it went extinct already! It got me damn excited because it bring back fond memories, my father bought so much for brother and I to play. One whole big colourful goodies toys. Wee!Continuing from the mosque visits, to visits to retail shops for SSM, we had plenty of fun and nonsense talk(:
SSM project due this friday & RWPS make-up lessons. Roar. Gonna be a tiring day. I can't help but wondered why i am not excited about birthdays anymore. Grow older means don't like birthday! HAHA! Okay, Self- entertainment.
I think random people reading my entries don't believe i am going to be 18 soon!haha.
There is this pending To-do List for me to do, but i am really lazy lah! I packed my study table yesterday which i am so proud of, because after so much procrastination and nagging, i finally did it. Weee! heh.
There are so many projects in year two, and only this is the first semester! I can't imagine what will be in for us next yr. Much as i like the my classmates, i have got no interest in any of the modules.Terrible!
Lectures are ___HAH! Talking, playing DS lite, PSP, are what my class is doing. Damn rude i know. This is what we do today, talk about the colourful occurrence after rain mainly:P
SB Club events are starting soon. Honeymoon period is gonna be over soon. Aww.
Once start, goodness! Can't wait for the next MC to take over.Hah.
Lately, everyone seemed to be thinking a lot, not implying it is not a good thing, but whatever it is, cheer up okay and don't think so much. It is not very good to think so much, they SUCK up your brain cells and give u plenty of white hairs. Be optimistic, people! (:
Okay, FMA tutorial is waving to me right now):
8AM LESSON TML! sheesh. I bet i will sleep late tonight.
Chiong projects and tutorials! :D
UPCOMING DEADLINES & EVENTS:
SSM REPORT: 23RD MAY
RRR :25TH MAY
UCCD REPORT: 26TH May
RWPS TEST:26TH MAY
COUSIN'S WEDDING:27TH
MR PROJECT: 29TH
zzz.
OH YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNYU, WHO TURNED 18 TODAY((:
And i just realised i got friend's birthdays from 20th May to 27th May, continuously! haha.And 3 people who had got the same birthday as me in SP!HA! One is in my present class, but he older!oops! (:
Labels: Birthdays.Projects.

<< Home