Thursday, May 15, 2008



The next 2 weeks are gonna be nightmares.
2 Projects due, 1 new project, tests and exams are coming soon.
Argh! How i wish things can put to a stop like RIGHT now.
I felt like i am lagging behind time! Goodness.

So many things, so little time.
It keeps our lives busy but stress at the same time.
Trying to meet the deadlines can be stressing and at the same time, we are balancing other committments. Roar!

I am not complaining but just typing what i think right now. HAHA.
I seemed to think a great deal lately,like seriously, a lot.
If you see me stoning, and be quiet for a moment, i am thinking(:
I am surprised at that pea-brain of mine though. I am growing up. HAHA.


That other night, was chatting with a friend about life.
God, i just realised we are growin up, without knowing it ourselves.
The way we talked were damn different.
Just think,

8 more days, I am 18.
1 more year, I am 19.
Significant changes that can't be helped.

Boy-friends who are in JC will be in NS.
Then later, once they have finished, poly boy-friends will be in.
Is just weird. Seriously weird just by thinking. hah.
And when those people are taking turns to go to NS, the rest of us will be working or in Universities. The thought of it just kind of made me think a lot about the future. Got me into what I really want in life. Too complicated for my pea-brain la!


When i was 8 yrs old, i remembered i keep wishing- to grow up soon.
To be more mature, to be independent. To work. Admiration for elder cousins.
18 years old was the ideal age that i wanted like badly, i don't know why.
But when I am 18(soon-to-be),things are just different.

I realised work is hard, money is not easy to earn=x, and society is such complicated, filled with hypocrisy,backstabbing! There are good things but seemed like more bad than good. HA!Not everyone can survive in this world.
And speaking of world, i think Mother Earth is dying soon. So many natural disasters and catastrophes! Horrible!
Parents don't let me go for CHINA ITP because of these. In the first place, I am not sure i wanna go not. Aiyaaa!
Shall see how! (:

I think I am a little pampered girl! Okay, that was a bit random! (:

These week had been fun but tiring! Fair shares of studies and entertainment, like today(:
Though studies were like ______(fill in a suitable word yourself).
Spending it each day just like that. I realised I had been drinking coffee almost everyday! Just to keep me awake.Though i had enough sleep, 7 hours on tue:D

I mastered freestyle already lah! HAHA!weee! ((:

And i cannot be a yoga guru! I am wayy clumsy! heh!


I am gonna learn driving!But procrastinating get in the way. oops!

Labels: