Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

All these photos summarized what I have been doing all these 2 weeks, besides doing those never-ending projects.



supported nana in her touch rugby game on monday at NP.
Those SP Angels lost, but they put up a pretty fierce fight. (:




caught the Harry Potter movie today with sec school friends! Not bad, I supposed, with abrupt ending though. Everyone was like, "ohh, the end already? what happened to the funeral?" LOL.
The ending was sucky, but the sound effects were really good. Made people jumped when the Inferi grabbed onto Harry's hand.
Now, I can't wait for the last movie. And I bet WB and cinemas earned millions of money because it was full house and we have to book tickets online on Thu for Sun's show? Goodness.
And on a side note, the movie was very long. But time passed very quickly because everyone was so into the movie.


okay,
The end of this entry.
Back to projects! argh.
and i am counting don to sept holidays x)