I AM TIRED!
Oh I am back and lill tanned from the children's camp (F.B.I Camp) and the River Raft (Singapore International water Festival ) for this whole week.
SBC din managed to win the SIWF, but is okay, it was a great learning experience!
I learnt that i cannot do much rope-tying! haha!
and 3 girls could carry the raft better when it was carried by 5 people(2 girls, 3 guys)
Staying in sch the whole friday all the way to sat afternoon was simply exhausting and most of all didn't sleep for a whole day! Just to do up the raft. Crazy or what.
At least it was fun, special thanks to Kelvin, jeremy and Zhi Hao for helping! ((:
F.B.I camp was pretty fun, but super exhausting! My group: Conan!
I din know it was some anime character when the kids of the group knew it.
consists of kids from 8 yrs to 13 yrs old.
Really interesting experience, handling them, taking care of them to the little details, giving attention to 7 kids! Love shared by 3 facils. haha.
little adorable angels & devils!
goodness, exhausting.
I don't mind going again thou!
going to m'sia tml to wed.
I am going to lock myself at home all the way after that to mst. hahaha!
update in details soon.
i am TIRED!

<< Home