Saturday, July 11, 2009

Deep Thoughts

It is surprising that people who were pretty close friends can become mere acquaintances in less than a few months.

It is surprising that people who barely know each other, through a few months of interactions, could become close friends.

You know, the world is full of wonders and questions.
Nobody can seriously predict what will happen the next day.

There could be drastic changes just within a day.
One's actions and behaviours could easily have an impact on the other(s).

Sometimes, I wish I could read people's minds.
To make my life easier.
On the other hand, if I can read people's minds, my life might be difficult as well.

There are always pros and cons to everything in life.
One cannot be too greedy , but life makes us think that it is actually possible, but it will come at a price/sacrifice/opportunity cost, whatever you called it.

Why does people only regret and start to cherish after they have lost something?

I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.