Caught this drama during the so-called holidays. As usual, korean dramas made people cry.I never really watched meteor garden(well, just bits & pieces, never caught one full episode) or had idolized f4 before, so surprisingly, I liked this drama.
It will be airing on channel U soon, if i am not wrong.
well, second week of school has begun, and now it is the full swing.
Seriously, I can't imagine I am graduating next year. and 20 next year!
wooooah.
And without sb club stuff now, it does really feel weird. For 2 years, there were rare times when we get home before 7pm.
And now, I reached home before 7pm. Really weird.
But i dun mind the extra time either, it is very easy to get used to it! (:
As time passed by, it is pretty difficult to revert to the past again.
bits and pieces left. .

<< Home