Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ITP

These 2 days had been interesting.

Sat in for a telemarketing meeting yesterday.
Big boss talked with us ( me plus 2 SP guys,1 from dt's class and 1 EEE)
And we found out that the company printed our admission cards and lecturer's cardkey, hotel's cardkeys and membership cards. Kinda shocked, don't ask me why. haha.
All i could said is Thank god I am not in the production department, i think i can just die there.

And today, heh.

I dozed off a little while doing data entry.
Imagine doing Ctrl C and Ctrl V from 3.30 to 6.
Fingers numb man.
Ended up, i drank coffee at 4pm. But no use. Haha.

Colleagues are getting better, friendlier.
I can't remember their names though, for god sake all the salesmen look the same and there are 7 or 8 of them. Gosh.
I hate the mornings, when phone, hp kept ringing, it is like a marketplace. Roar!

And that terrible lousy laptop. -________-
It should be written off.

Learned new things today like outlook express:Email Blast.zzzzzzz.
Manual hard work. 2.5 hrs.

Facing laptop 9 to 6. zzzz.

For once I don't really like laptop that much. hah.
No wonder myopia rate is getting higher. heh.

Off to dreamland! (:

Labels: ,