feelings
The sudden mood to blog.
first week of school.
Well, school has started, and I still could not get used to the fact that I am already a Year3, and I will be graduating next year 2010.
with bro going to EEE as a freshie, his 3 years in SP has just started.
while my 3 years in SP is gonna end soon. woah.
Timetable is pretty nice compared to all those last sems. heh.
and ITP has ended which I guess everyone is more or less happy. The ironic thing is,
when we are studying, we would grumble and would like to work instead.
But when we really step out to the society, we preferred studying instead.
Ha, humans are never happy, never satisfied.
Well, some feelings about the ITP.
Hmm, it has really made an huge impact on my life. Some good and some bad, of course.
In this company, the marketing jobscope is not really defined properly, so sometimes we need to do shitty things. There is only one marketing person, lynn, who delegates some of her work to me. Only she understands what I am doing, but she's not the one grading me. zzz.
Data entry, trade shows, designing posters, campaigns and doing the company catalog was basically what I did during the 7 weeks.
Not forgetting those awfully long meetings. 3 meetings per week.
4.30pm meeting started at 5.55pm. -________-
They need to work on punctuality man.
And i learnt that I don't really know how to judge people. haha.
People whom I thought was nice were actually not, vice versa.
Superficial, hypocrites people and not forgetting office politics.
Also, backstabbing. ughs.
It really revealed the true colours of people when they want to save their own skins & when they know that deep down, in their heart, it was their fault. Yet, they made some poor soul the scapegoat and got the undeserved credits.
Disgustin shit.
And people like to beat around the bush, scold by using sarcastic remarks and using vulgarities. roar. Interesting antics to actually tell a person off.
7 weeks were pretty enough for me to realize humans are ugly and disgustin creatures at times, and I was not ready for the real world.
The real world, the actual reality, the actual society that we are growing up in is pretty frightening.
went back for event yesterday and today at Suntec convention. That will really conclude the end of my itp. yay!heh, great experience, lots of laughter with the nicer people in the company.
Went Sentosa on sunday, before sch reopens, so i m pretty tanned, and sunburned now.
worst sunburn ever. like lobster. haha.
to be continued lah, next post, i m tired.
goodnight world(:
Labels: 1st week of sch. post-itp., 3rd year

<< Home