Friday, January 16, 2009

stressed!

We are practically fighting, like in a battlefield.
The enemies are projects devils and eyebags(Lol).
Not to mention the sleeping hours. Average of 4 to 5 hrs. I will be glad if I can sleep 8 hrs. Maybe I should already be happy that I managed to sleep 4 to 5 hrs. haha. Parents were like

Mum: "you still doing projects ah,1 plus le leh, don't need to sleep ?"
Me: "Hmmm, later, u go sleep first."
Mum: "Aiyo, so hard to be student nowadays. Come, I help u do lah. Confirm pass with flying colours."
Me: lol, fail then have.
Mum: c'mon la, MY standards not bad okay. Fail, tell your teacher to see me lah! Cannot finish, then don't hand in first, i help you tell your teacher.
Me: =.= you don't even know how to use comp, u think pri sch?
Mum: i think, u type. If not comp crash. aiya, never mind, i go sleep liao.I also don't know what is all this. So chim. good luck ok!

Then few minutes ltr, dad's turn. same convo. Except that he do extra spastic things like funny faces and jumping jacks-.- at 1plus am?! 47 yr old man doing all these. Exercise?LOL.
totally a kid.
I got the genes from him. hah!


Just tell me how to have 8 hrs of sleep when I have plenty of things to do below. All due next week. Bravo!

Gems assignment, report on safety on blood transmission!
HRM report!
PSCM powerpoint/ presentation, wed!
FM test CA2, Tue!

Reasons why I should be shot dead.
And I am still blogging.

all these before CNY. we totally deserved the CNY, man!

SIGH.

never mind, victory!

all the best, everyone! (:


till then.