Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures!

Thinking back, Sunday was the worst day of my life so far. vomits and cramps. bravo. the 2 most utterly disgusting thing combined that could make you sick. ugh:/

Monday, early morning in school for meetings. Lunch with Jerry. Badminton as usual, full of entertainment thanks to Mr Gyver Chang and Chan Ka Ming. The two of them are too caught up with themselves. super mushy actions. HAHA! Dined at some HK cafe. The drinks were being served in a cool way. The food is not bad lah. Having a car is very convenient, blast music and everything. lol. Taylor swift, Love story and HSM, A Night to Remember! Look at Jerry's pinkie, with the nail polish-.- the picture is too small for details to be seen clearly:P

Yesterday -projects and some shopping with JY. Town, City Plaza. Were supposed to shop for CNY clothes. But so not in the mood. hah!



Accompanied JY, KM, SJ to watch Twilight.again And sadly to say, I fell asleep. oops!Dinner with KT after. Am broke, but then thoroughly enjoyed myself! :))

random photos. heh!

genting trip. hah. The coach was simply relaxing. No custom jams. Nothing. Meals were all taken on the bus and there is a steward on the coach.16 seaters,Transtar Solitaire Coach. Massage chair, watch movies, played games, listen to music. Really puts you in the holiday mood!
I think Transtar is slowing gaining over Grassland Coach. Okay, I am not marketing Transtar.haha.Parents wanna go again. *rolls eyes* B-O-R-I-N-G. I don't want to be going Genting now and then, no excitement man!The time spent in theme park- 2.5 hours of waiting, 35 mins of playing. Not worth it lah. go again! Faints.




okay, looked at the time right now. 1.33am. Time for bed:)

night, earthlings!

and oh, i changed blogskin again. Grins!