Saturday, December 6, 2008

YES!(:


FINALLY, the long awaited holidays! :D
I am really delighted to get everything out of my head! ((:
HRM was damn funny, thanks to that invigilator!

quoted from gyver's blog:The invigilator, which was our tutor(I forgot his name =X), was making us laugh all the way. He was like making fun of the “potential MC kings/queens”, like Where’s My XXX, Why my XXX haven’t come etc. The whole class laughed like hell, way into like 5 minutes into the test I was still laughing like mad. This is what I call, funny-yet-acceptable kind of thing.

All the papers were alright, i guess, i dun wanna discuss it anymore. heh.

Then randomly, went for lunch with sherlim, sheena, jerry, junyu.
Subway at cine. The bus ride was HAHAH, hilarious all the way.We laughed like nobody's business because of sherlim and jerry's actions-imitating me and junyu. all the squeals and sounds. Damn hilarious.
It had been damn long since I laughed until stomach aches. Need to train stamina when with sherlim and jerry. Hah.
Shopped around town area. heh, and i finally got my hands on the twilight books. heh.
woohoo, last book! :D
k-box after that. hahahaha! retard room, and the sound effects like "clap" and "woo". LOL.
suitable for loners sia.
But no way will i go party world again. ughs:/
dined, and crazy, silly moments! It got me laughing again!

went out of house at8am today to grandma's house. grandfather's death anniversary.
hmm.

tml, hy's birthday celebrations.
monday to thu is genting. zzz! no excitement please, except for the rollar coasters.
But it would not beat the DNA ride that we took in KL. heh.

finally, can watch all my taiwanese dramas, gossip girl and playing word challenge without feeling any gulityness. grins!

Labels: