Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nerdy!

I had been behaving like a nerd this whole week, but alas, broke it on Saturday and today. Hah.
Nerding during breaks, library and seriously study man.
I can't even believe myself, since when I was so nerd? hah.
Exams are just the week after, with ConB in week7! argh!
Memorizing again. Oh my, faint.

And with every second that I am using to type this post, is wasting time. Dun care lah.

Friday was the GEMS test. First time I finished it so early, arrived there like 1.05 plus from the FM lecture. Finished it in 15 mins! Grins! Boring FEB, food comp meeting. zzz.

Saturday was seriously time-wasting. All presidents down on duty for the Parents Forum Thing.
9.30am to 4.30pm-.- Just to get us involved, and we have no specific duties, except for ushering(when there are SPARC, SPARC2 GO, so many people! ) and holding umbrellas=.=
Seriously wasting time lah! Except for the part when Zaid was teaching us stuff. coughs! That was a bit of fun comparing to the "duties" we hafta do! haha! Then, caught up with Stella and watching Madagascar2! Damn funny lah! (: worth watching!

My last night of enjoyment. haha.

Today, went to IMM and spent the whole afternoon buying food comp stuff and going back school. Surprisingly, many were in school studying. And there is a dead rat with milions of ant in the middle of the walkway. Totally disgusting and foul-smelling.

Next week is really crap, shittt. With Food comp on Tue, Thur and Friday, meaning that I will miss many lessons, especially when wk7 is exams. Meetings,job interview, talks to attend, assignments due! good gracious! Late nights the whole next week!

Back to tutorials. Rationale? -.-

christmas parties! YAY! (: