Thursday, November 27, 2008

ramblings

This past few weeks, mood has been going up and down, just like a rollercoaster ride.
Boohoo.
Sometimes, I am cheery and hyper, other times, I just went moody, wanna be left alone. When people asked, I snapped.
At times I wanna socialize with others, then again, changed my mood easily.
I think there's something wrong with me. haha!
Stress or pms? doubt so. Maybe is just me?

I realized I changed quite a lot this year. My personality, my way of thinking.
I think i am becoming more insensitive but yet there's a voice in my head telling me not to care.
Then, I wanna do things my own way. I am sick of doing what others expect me or want me to do.
What they expect of me, I tried to do it the opposite way.
At times I wanna be naughty but somehow, I just can't.
Guilty and conscience pricking me.The after consequences. Courage totally failed me. hah.
The absolutely good change this sem is this that I become more nerdy. First time i am doing all my tutorials( except for sub like HR, ahem, AND PSCM-discussions! hah). On my mind is just Good grades. Uni! woohoo!(:

Okay, enough of blabbering.

After mugging for one whole day yesterday, I think I did the exam justice today.
Consumer behaviour. Holly. My future life is all about needs and wants mainly.

Read Twilight yesterday for 4hours. Damn nicee!
Is amazing how a vampire could fall in love with a human, and the thing is they get together.
The whole process is amazingly sweet!((:
Is fiction, yes, i know, well, well, no harm in indulging love stories for 4 hours, right? heh.
Daydreaming. This reminds me of conb!-.-
The movie is coming soooon!:D

FEB presentation tomorrow. First formal presentation this sem. oh shucks, formal wear all the way to T17 for gems. My legs screamed loud. Yes, slippers are needed.
Eve, i looked up to you for wearing heels practically everyday and run on it. Poor ankles, feet man.

okay, next time! (:

Love Story - Taylor Swift

this is a nice song! :D

Labels: