3rd week!
I ought to be shot for procrastinating! Ahh!
Should be doing tutorials now anyway, but somehow, my mind don't want to do. argh!
This week is pretty slack in studies.
No school on Monday, shopping with Mom(:
Out with Eve on Tuesday, she's such a fussy eater. And i really mean suupper fussy. heh!Thankfully, the waiter at Swensons was really patient.and the students meal is super worth it!
Met Derek and Freddy on Wed. Mini tour around SP for Freddy.
HSM3 with Stella on Thursday. Whee, Zac Efron is super cute!(: Then with Mars,dinner@ Yoshi.
Meetings and ICE Camp gathering steamboat on Friday. Fun when comes to ordering food. haha! Chewing gum, mixed balls. HAHA!
Green Race on Saturday(yst). Practically the whole day, slacking talking and doing chopping war with Caho! super funny lah! Alvin the uncle behaving like uncle, as usual. Kelvin and Elson , food monsters, always buying food for us. Jocelyn, the auntie with the fold-up chair.hahah. Shujuan, our nanny. hah. wait until i post the photos up. super unglam, i tell you.
Then 2 birthday celebrations today. Surprised at 11plus, everyone was late lah. Can't wake up, I tell you. But it was a success!:)
So, i m officially broke. And def more $$ gone next week! More projects, more events.
Despite the complaints, I am still a happy girl!(:
woolala. Look at the $$ spent! No wonder I am broke.
Okay, tutorials, I am coming.

<< Home