time machine
Everybody could use more time.
Is there a time machine somewhere? We could stop at times when we are or had been really happy, when life seems perfect. That perfect moment! And of course, too prevent bad stuff from happening.
Hah, wishful thinking man.
But then again, at times, I don't think I want a time machine.
I want a live memory card in my brain, to store precious moments and automatically delete unhappy stuff. heh!
Sadly, only in my dreams. haha!
Argh,is such a pain and frustrating at times to think through what we really want, now and in the future.
When I thought I was confident of what I want, then I realized I actually don't.
Wavering. Uncertain. Courage? Perhaps little or none.
But I am sure, eventually, there will be a way out of this maze.
The thing is when?
random thoughts(:
Labels: random

<< Home