FELFELLYFEL

Monday, August 6, 2007

itab itab itab and more itab! boos.
super sick of studying.
simpsons!! :))

posted by FELICIA(: at 5:42:00 PM

<< Home

About Me

Name: FELICIA(:
Location: Singapore


EIGHteen
23.05.90
ex-BWPS, DMS`Strivers
currently in SP, DBA

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • dis is one mighty long post.full of pics. talentim...
  • okayy. i shouldn't be blogging.but i just feel sic...
  • at the sports booth right now.dis week is gonna be...
  • felt super lazy today.I loved the weekends. hehs. ...
  • Really had fun today.Just me n stella! :)though ...
  • Slept enough last night.Like finally.Proper sleep....
  • I need more time. I dun wanna have any regrets,but...
  • Finally, i am done reading the last book!*GRINS*I ...
  • Once in a blue moon.heh.I reached home so early to...
  • hehs. is past one already and i m nt sleeping yet....

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]