FELFELLYFEL

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I need more time.
I dun wanna have any regrets,
but if i didn't try, hw do i knw i will have regrets?


lalalalalas` :)

talentime logistics food quotations are finally settled!woohoo! :)

posted by FELICIA(: at 7:38:00 PM

<< Home

About Me

Name: FELICIA(:
Location: Singapore


EIGHteen
23.05.90
ex-BWPS, DMS`Strivers
currently in SP, DBA

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Finally, i am done reading the last book!*GRINS*I ...
  • Once in a blue moon.heh.I reached home so early to...
  • hehs. is past one already and i m nt sleeping yet....
  • dis weekend is pretty busy. saturday was a great d...
  • sighs. as usual, i am damn tired:) nevertheless,i ...
  • pacc test tml.hohohoho~ die. kinda confusing betwe...
  • damn tiring.nw in the fc6 rushing out MOB report.g...
  • Sometimes, i wondered why can't human beings just ...
  • damn tired.and kinda lazy to update!hehs. Wed was ...
  • hurried down to the mrt station after pacc lecture...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]