Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rantings & Ventings!

this post is all about sch. hahah. so if u don't want to read, just skipped this entry!
Getting sick enough of reports, projects and exams. walau, i am counting down to sept holidays! 30th AUG!You cannot get any exams dates from me, only holidays. hahaha!

Never had i dread of going sch until this term. Every monday, dragged my feet out of the so comfortable bed and go for RWPS? zzzz.wasting 3 hrs. freaking boring! Boring mondays, tiring tuesdays, early wednesdays, boring thursday and TGIF! I always look forward to fridays, and hell, waste time doing things I like, then crammed tutorials on sunday. sheesh.



Aiyayaya, SSM & UCCD report due next week, presentations, RWPS report, and FMA exam is going to come again? on Lynette's birthday. Poor girl.
This week, as mentioned in Lynette's blog, people are complaining she is getting more irritating. haha, the pot calling the kettle back. tsssk.


We need to inject some life,lamness and happiness into our daily boring routines. So lyn, not so irritating lah. :P
Lalalal! Jiayou man!



I am going insane. *pulling hair* yak dak ya dak. complained, and more complaints. HAHA.
I am quite alright with my sem exams, don't wanna be compared to nerds like clinton and cecilia. Double C= Double nerds :D


I am not happy with my RWPS marks lah. spoiled my mood.
But exams were okays, 2 As, and one careless B. damn.


I am proud of myself, because i did almost all my tutorials.
but let's see how long can this last. haha.



I feel like throwing all my books away,and go to some peaceful place like mexico?okay randomness, but lesser books =lesser stress. back to childhood. haha.









venice is beautiful(:

okay, back to doing all those reports. RWPS= UGH! :/